Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Where the magic is happening...

I am the most impatient person that has ever lived. I want everything to look like ElleDecor the day I move in. I spend countless hours drooling over couches, fabric, and furniture. I have every room planned out. There is one big problem. I work for the state of North Carolina. They are cheap so therefore I am poor. I finally decided it was time to splurge on some new bed linens.

During my search I came across the perfect bedding...



Then I realized that $475 dollars was not happening. Also, I have to now think about someone else when I make decisions. The only downfall of moving in with someone you love. You have to be gender friendly. This is about as gender friendly as I get.


(not in blue but taupe)

I have given up the florals but at least I can trick Doug into Ikat.

1 comment:

  1. Completely agree with you on the challenge of living with a boy. Oliver refuses to keep my bright yellow comforter and I refuse to settle for his brown, dull comforter. (Ok, Ok, it is actually khaki but I still hate it!)

    ReplyDelete