Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wonderbar Review

The Wonderbar and I have had a rocky relationship. Our relationship started out blissfully in the beginning of May. I am now on Week 9! They say that you might go through a healing phase for the first 3-6 weeks. My healing phase lasted a right at 6weeks. After about Week 2 all hell broke loose on my face. I had huge weird zits and looked pretty rough. They say not wear make-up so I came to work everyday for the first 6 weeks scaring my coworkers. At about week 6 I was pretty annoyed and had decided the Wonderbar was not doing it for me. Right before I was about to throw in the trash where it belonged...magic happened. My face cleared up. I don't even wear make up to work anymore which is something I never thought would happen.




One of my favorite things about the product was when I was feeling frustrated I emailed the "Wonderbar People" and got a response within like 20 minutes. If you are reading this you should really hire me to promote your product because it is basically all I talk about. Go buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment