Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rent The Runway

I have finally broke down and decided to try Rent the Runway . Three weddings in the past month have really limited my clothing options and broke the bank. I have heard so much about RTR I figured it was time to try it myself. I will let you know how it goes.
If you were just born or maybe do not sit on blogs all day you may have not heard about it.
Here is the deal- basically you rent really expensive dresses. It was a painless experience. They give you an option to rent 2 sizes for no additional cost. They also give you the option to rent antoher dress for on $25. For example, this Halston Heritage dress is orignally $550 but they let you rent it for 4 days for $75. If you are like me and only wear a dress one time then it is perfect.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like such a great idea... I completely stressed trying to find a dress for a wedding I had to attend and I just know I will never wear the dress again! I am going to check this out next time! xo

    p.s. I am having an Anthropologie giveaway if it interests you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you finally backed down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is the perfect idea! I haven't tried it yet, though.

    ReplyDelete