Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday Obsessions Round Up

Tufted Ottomans as coffee tables like the one in this House Beautiful spread.

Fall fashion- I think this goes on the list every Friday because I am so over summer.
Obsessed with high waisted jeans and feminine tops from Shopbop.

This Sheridan French tunic would transition great into our late fall beach trips.


Following in the footsteps of Society Social I will be dusting off the old bar cart. I am so excited to see what Roxy has planned for next week.
Stripe awnings. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Where is the pink stripe awning?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Love the ottoman...bold and blue!!! Recently found your blog & loving...new follower!!! Happy weekend!

    www.MrsCapretta.com
    Recipes Fashion Marriage

    ReplyDelete