Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Laundry Room Ideas for Small Spaces

The first thing you see when you walk in my house is our laundry room. While we have a front door, I have never seen anyone come through it.

I love colorful cabinets. A window would be nice but that is not happening.


This is one of my favorite laundry rooms of all time. I love the sink with the skirt. I do not think I could live with the open shelving.


I think if I had a laundry room like this I would not despise doing laundry. I might even offer to do Doug's. (**cough cough** Doug, are you reading this? I said I would do your laundry-- in exchange for wallpaper and a pretty light fixture. )

2 comments:

  1. All of these laundry rooms are so pretty! I wouldn't mind doing laundry in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creativity of writer is purely impressive. It has touched to the level of expertise with his writing. Everything is up to the mark. Written perfectly and I can use such information for my coming assignment.บริการ ซัก อบ รีด

    ReplyDelete