Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Few Randoms

This had been a hellacious week. Is anyone else ready for the weekend?
First of all, thank you for comments yesterday. I feel like my brain is about to explode with ideas. I have never renovated a kitchen or put any significant amount of money into our house. Spending lots of money on anything causes me extreme stress. Owning a house is great, but I feel like every time I am ready to make a change something huge happens. For example, I dream about wallpaper. I love it. I sold my wedding dress so we could wallpaper our dining room. The second I got serious and started looking our air conditioner died. The last thing I want to do is spend money on air conditioners or roofs. Ish happens. 

In other random news Southern Weddings Volume IV came out this week and a itty bitty picture of Doug and I blowing confetti is on one of the first couple pages. It is not everyday you get to say you were in a magazine.  Doug is pretty sad. He is very confident with his manliness, but blowing confetti is just not his style.  He is a wonderful husband and it happens to be one of my favorite pictures ever. Nancy Ray is the bomb.com.
I ordered two neon clutches. I could not pick a color so I had to get two. It is kind of like the kitchen issue but I can only pick on kitchen.


My fortune. Word.


7 comments:

  1. Ohhh, you got the yellow! It was sold out when I ordered! Those clutches are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You're famous! So jealous about the kitchen re-do by the way. I think I'll be stuck with my heinous kitchen situation for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got the yelloooooooow clutch tooooooooo! i was torn between it and pink as well. we can be neon satchel clutch twins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOHHHHH I ordered yellow too! I LOVE but do you think we can wear it in the winter :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with your new clutches! I want the pink ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where are those fab clutches from??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought you looked familiar!! you have such a FAB blog! Nancy was our wedding photographer, too :) LOVE her!!

    ReplyDelete