Monday, February 27, 2012

Cleaning out my closet...

So I am trying to declutter and I am starting with cleaning out my closet. I already feel kind of like a dork doing this so go easy on me. For original prices and pricing email me at jessicaepley@gmail.com

----------------------------

Thread Social dress. This was my rehearsal dinner dress. Worn once. Size 0. 
 View of the back. It is seriously adorable!

Parker dress. Worn once. Size XS. 

Cynthia Steffe dress. New with tags. Size Small. 
 Mara Hoffman dress. Size Small. Worn once. (HOLD)
 It is hard to see but the back is open. 

Email me at 
jessicaepley@gmail.com
if you want more details.

2 comments:

  1. I am doing the EXACT same thing in preparation for my move and big downsize...love that you are doing this and am planning to do the same! That blue dress is beautiful! Good luck with the sale of such great things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do this too!! If I could fit into your dresses, I'd be snapping them up in a heartbeat! xo

    ReplyDelete