Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Sideboard

I got a little excited and showed off my dining room wallpaper panels.  I am head over heels in love with them. Every time I walk past them I get giddy. I cannot thank my sweet husband enough for the best birthday present ever! It is one of my very few splurges in our home and I do not regret it for a second. 

 In a last minute decision I changed the entire lay out of the dining room and now I am in the market for a new sideboard. Yay, more money to spend. I am so ready to actually complete a project but I know patience is important when trying to find something affordable. Raleigh peeps, keep me in mind in your shopping adventures :)







1/2/3/4

Thanks to Rachel for introducing me to a new blog. I ended up wasting my entire night going through every picture. Blogger people problems. 

3 comments:

  1. holy crap how am i supposed to get ready for work!? blogging makes me late. every.day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it crazy when you are at the computer and what feels like 5 minutes is actually like three hours. I waste so much time finding inspiration and then get nothing accomplished. At least you have a beautiful dining room to show for it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dido...the time flies when you are perusing beautiful things online!! Happens to me on a daily basis and then I get absolutely NOTHING done! Will be on the lookout if I see any sideboards around!

    ReplyDelete