Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Recap

This weekend was super low key. I feel like I still needed time to recover from Italy. A mix of jet lag and pure exhaustion left me feeling a little under the weather. Nothing like Trader Joe's Pumpkin Butter and Spiced Cider to make you feel better. 
Sunday night we had a little dinner party to thank my in-laws for watching Roy while we were away. We had a fancy schmancy set up and drank some wine we brought back from Italy.
I have a slight obsession with setting the table. One of my favorite things to collect is vintage china from estate sales to mix and match with my wedding china. I recently picked up an old school set of faux bamboo flatware.  I stopped in Furbish on Saturday and picked up some pretty place cards that matched some napkins I already had. 
Hank judging.


6 comments:

  1. You are the MASTER of table settings! Love love LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of obsessed with your china! I think I need to start collecting as well. How amazing is Traders Pumpkin bread?! OMG I've been making it at least once a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see a peek of that amazing faux tortoise coffee table I covet it even more. The find of the century! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..Hank! I am dying over your mixed china! It's so fun and different. I have really missed Trader Joe's since moving to Dallas but we have a few popping up finally in Dallas.

    xo
    The Now Style Book

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. SUCH a good pair! I'm obsessed with blue and black right now

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a dinnerware problem too. I can't seem to stop buying. I am currently running out of cabinets!

    ReplyDelete