Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Scout Guide: Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill

Friday night I was introduced to a new website The Scout Guide. I got a glimpse at the new guide for Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill and was blown away. Obviously, being a blogger I am overly enthusiastic about design and photography. The editor and local Raleigh photographer, Nick Pironoio, knocked it out of the park. The guide features small businesses in Raleigh. It was great to see some of the local businesses I frequent featured, and even better to be introduced to some new places.  

5 comments:

  1. Looks very cool, just added you as a GFC :)

    xx
    Staci

    http://www.leatherandleops.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've loved the Triangle edition of the Scout Guide too! SUCH beautiful photography!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out, Jessie! Great meeting you Friday night- so glad you could join us at CAM Raleigh! As I told you, I have been a fan since seeing your great work at Booth Custom Jewelry last summer!
    Hopie

    http://triangle.thescoutguide.com/
    & find on FB to get the latest and greatest!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I moved to Raleigh from another city that has had a Scout Guide for a while. It's great to see it expand. I just wish they'd go a step further and a) organize the guides by either categories or neighborhoods and b) actually profile the small business owners.

    I agree that the photos are great, but they're missing the "guide" part of these pretty, little books!

    ReplyDelete