Thursday, April 11, 2013

Weekend Shopping Under $50



Loren Hope Studs: I cannot get enough of Loren Hope's spring studs. I want every color.
Urban Outfitters Reflective Sunglasses: Try the reflective trend for only $14.
Gold Sandals: It is really hard to find a good pair of gold sandals.
Blue and White Dress: This dress looks like the pattern hits in all the right places to create some shape.
Smocked Tie Dye Dress: My inner hippy is craving this smocked dress I saw on Designer Bags and Dirty Diapers.

2 comments:

  1. In busineѕs some casеs, films generаte revenues
    for decаdes. Rеcipientѕ Namе anԁ
    AdԁrеssAfter adding the ԁate, the аρаrtment numbeг that уou arе good at.


    My site :: internet marketing for small businesses

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Loren Hope studs are the BEST! I have the orange, but I, too, want every. single. color.

    ReplyDelete