Friday, August 2, 2013

Week Link

via

No blogging for me this week. I have not been writing, but I have been reading.
  • I have rediscovered Pinterest and am a pinning machine this week. Everyone gives Pinterest a bad wrap. No one has their own ideas anymore. Blah, blah, blah. All I know is that after a pinning spree I have no clue what I just saw but I want to go and create something pretty. 
  •  Again, chintz is cool. Mark D. Sikes speaks my truth. 
  • Beards are on the outs? Say it is not so. 
  • Taylor seriously cracks my ass up. You should follow her. She says what you are thinking. 
  • J Crew pre- fall. Yes, please.

1 comment:

  1. you are the sweetest :) thanks so much for the link love. I've been on a pinning spree this week too, I still LOVE it, and somehow wasn't following you yet! now I am - happy weekend!

    www.itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete