Friday, September 27, 2013

Extra Ooomph


| Clare Vivier Clutch | I consider this fold over a neutral. It goes with anything. 
| Karen Walker Sunnies | Secretly hoping mine go missing so I can scoop these. 
| Loren Hope Perla Earrings | The best party earrings I have seen in a long time. 
| Stila Foil Eyeshadow | Before you ask if I am a street walker at night, watch this video
| Triangle Cosmetic Bag | It's under $10. 
| Tortoise Earrings | Tortoise + sale. 
| Tom Ford Lipstick | I am trying to find the perfect shade of grown up lipstick. 
| Tasmin Classic Pump | Kind of like the clutch, these go with EVERYTHING. Except the clutch. 

7 comments:

  1. Those tortoise earrings are EVERYTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those Loren Hopes, and they're friggin awesome! It's crazy how much they go with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I told you lately that I love your blog? It's all too good. I just bought those Tasmins and am wearing them every chance I get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both earrings are fab! I'm dying for a Clare Vivier clutch (especially in leopard!)

    xx
    Staci

    ReplyDelete
  5. I passed up those Jcrew earrings while they were on sale last month at their outlet store. I need them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah got the LH earrings for my birthday and they are AWESOME. Really want those sunglasses...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:
    Wholesale Bride Costume
    Wholesale Bride Lingerie


    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete