Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Designer Crush: Suellen Gregory

I have decided to start a new series to highlight some of my favorite designers and architects. 
Thanks to Pinterest, we rarely click to figure out where the pretty picture comes from. 

 Suellen Gregory is an interior designer based out of Richmond, Virginia. Her timeless designs are pretty much what my adult house dreams are made of.

This is one of my favorite entry ways of all time.






This image has made it's way around Pinterest as one of the most coveted laundry rooms.




 Nothing more Southern than a chintzy bedroom with pretty monograms.


2 comments:

  1. That stairwell looks like my dining room- yellow wallpaper, leopard rug. Good combo. :) Love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.
    christopher boots replica

    ReplyDelete