Friday, March 7, 2014

Things of Note

I can relate to everything in the House Beautiful article, You Know Your Decorating Style is Maximalist  When...

Speaking of maximalist, did you see Bailey's #projectholly featured on Style Me Pretty?
I have been following this on Instagram for over a year.  I really like everything Bailey does. It is fun, colorful without being too trendy.

The Top 10 Designers to Follow on Pinterest.
Any you think should be added to the list?

I have been trying to grow my bangs out and it has been very unpleasant. I finally just gave in and cut them again.  If you are in Raleigh and looking for a place to get your hair did, my stylist just opened her own place Stella and Blake. Whitney is genius when it comes to cut and color. Please tell her I sent you! If you are not due for cut and color, my friends at Parlor Dry Bar have set up shop. There is nothing like a blow out to help beat the winter blues.Treat yo self.

I found a tiny crystal lamp similar to this Thomas O'Brien goodness at Home Goods. I tend to think bigger is better, but sometimes good things come in small packages.



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the hair stylist rec! I have lived in Raleigh for 5 years now and have yet to find someone I love. How are her prices for cut/color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy about this hair stylist recommendation! I've been waiting to fly back to California to get mine done because I haven't found anyone around here that anyone would recommend. Keep the Raleigh recommendations coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whitney is genius when it comes to cut and color. Please tell her I sent you!

    ReplyDelete