Monday, March 2, 2015

Things

Last week was sort of like...
The Turtle is going through some sort of growth spurt and acting like a maniac. He cannot get enough milk. 
That mixed with severe cabin fever after a week of snow/ice/no power has me feeling a little stir crazy. 
Luckily, it was nothing a glass of wine and a hair cut could not solve.  I have only had one haircut in over a year. Things were getting out of control. 

I went in wanting this. I quickly came to my senses. The last thing I need to do is go platinum blonde with a 4 month old. Ain't nobody got time for that (or money). 

It turned out more like a Mom lob. This picture was meant for my BFF only, but I have lost all dignity since having a child. It is a free for all at this point. 

I cannot physically restrain myself from posting baby pictures. He will not stop doing cute things. 

I think we are all dreaming of warmer weather. I love the idea of a swing for our screened porch. This one from Ballard is good looking and on sale. 

I am still messing around with ideas for my front room. Hopefully, we will start painting this week.

More adventures in cooking. I made Drunken Spaghetti, a favorite dish from our Italy trip two years ago. 

2 comments:

  1. My son will be 4 months old in 2 day and wants to eat non-stop!! There must be a 4 month growth spurt. Love the mom lob. I'm considering going super blonde again but worry about the maintenance too. Can't wait to see what color you choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair (and outfit). I'm hoping to donate to locks of love in the next couple weeks and need a cute lob bc my hair will be short! Keep the cute baby pictures coming - he is precious!!

    ReplyDelete